Full time / $16 per hour + tips
1 – 3 years industry experience
At least 21 years old
As bartender, you’ll be crafting delicious cocktails while engaging with guests to provide memorable experiences. You should find enjoyment in creating new and innovative cocktails, enhancing flavor profiles and pairing food and drinks. You will be successful if you’re welcoming and personable and always seeking ways to exceed patrons’ needs and expectations. As a bartender you’ll have a responsibility to our patrons and their safety and must have proper certification and a thorough understanding of current laws.
– Prepare alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant needs
– Help plan and serve bar menu
– Restock and replenish bar inventory
– ID customers to confirm legal drinking age
– Comply with food and beverage regulations
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form below or drop off a resume in person. The deadline for the applications is 10/10/2020. Only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.